Here at Ladel’s Day Nursery, we are committed to providing a fun and safe environment for your child to learn and develop. We always make sure there is plenty for them to do, with our team members on hand at all times to help. When in our care, you can rest assured that your child will be having fun, but learning at the same time too.
We put great emphasis on equal opportunities and encourage your child to freely express themselves, whether verbally or non-verbally. We allow them to participate in play activities of their choice, and also pay particular attention to cultural preferences in terms of activities, regularly collaborating with parents to provide a culturally appropriate curriculum to help overcome personal and social barriers.
The layout of our childcare setting also provides a free-flow system where the children have unlimited access to outdoor play. This enables them to explore, play and experience valuable first-hand learning of their environment.
- To provide a joyful and rewarding experience through creative learning. We encourage children to develop their own sense of independence and ability to think for themselves
- To provide an environment in which all children, including those with special educational needs, are supported to reach their full potential
- To continually improve staff knowledge and understanding of issues relating to anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and diversity to make inclusion a thread that runs through all areas of the nursery
- To collaborate with parents and carers to encourage positive relationships between parents, carers, children and staff
- To enable children to flourish by meeting their personal, social and emotional needs, while setting clear and appropriate expectations of behaviour
We believe our nursery is the perfect place to help your child grow, flourish and enjoy their early years.
- We listen to each other
- We use good manners
- We Take turn
- We share
- We are kind to each other and uses kind words
- We care for each other
- More information on requesting additional support can be obtained via this link.
- The Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) referral form can be obtained from the Croydon Borough Council.
- Information on procedures for managing allegations against staff can be found on the CSCP website.
- All two-year-old eligibility checks are done via Croydon Family Space.
- Visit the Croydon Chatterbox groupfor all communication and language concerns
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2023
- Boxing Day – December 26, 2023
- New Year’s Day – January 2, 2024
- Good Friday –
- Easter Monday – April
- Early May Bank Holiday –
- Spring Bank Holiday –
- Summer Bank Holiday –
- Christmas Day –